Saturday, December 5, 2009

Will my weight go down tomorrow?

I'm really stressed out lately because of school and keeping up with my grades I don't have much of an appetite. Like I don't feel dizzy or anything. I feel better now and more healthy. Ok I've been on a diet for only a few days. I was 135lbs Monday (I'm short, 5'2). I looked disgusting and gross (and I'm only 16!). Now I weigh 129.5lbs. I ate 490 calories the first day (along with running 4 miles), yesterday I ate 590 calories (ran 2.5 miles), and today I ate 690 calories (ran 4 miles). Earlier I weighed 128.5lbs. Now I weigh 129.5lbs! Is it going to go back down after my morning run tomorrow. I'm not going to be mad if it doesn't because I lost this weight in a few days but what do you think?



Will my weight go down tomorrow?ballet theater



no it shouldnt



but it possibly might



Will my weight go down tomorrow?chicago theater opera theater



Water weight will always fluctuate. You can only safely lose approximately 2-3 pounds of fat a week. After that it will take muscle mass.
to ensure your weight goes down tomorrow, you need to run 10-12 miles today.
I am almost positive that you are suppose to be eating at least 2000 calories a day! I know that you are loosing a lot of weight but it is unhealthy.



If I am wrong about the calories then plz correct me.
I'm sorry to tell you, but you shouldn't starve yourself. I know that you are eating, but not enough. Remember you are still a growing teenager and you need your proper calorie intake. It's good that you are exercising, but don't over do it. You will drain yourself out and then you won't want to diet anymore then you will be right back where you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan