Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i overcome my sadness?

I feel no one really cares. I don't have enough money to move away from all the people who are negative to me. I can't find a job because I'm always sad. My boyfriend/baby daddy acts like I'm worthless and he calls me hoes and crazy b's. I gave him alot of my money so I'm broke. I'm trying to prove to everyone that I am going to be better than others by going to college, but they still act like I'm not going to succeed. I regret so much in my life. I want to just take me and my daughter and get away from all these people in my family. They aren't even family to me any more. I'm so stressed I'm beginning not to handle this chaotic house anymore. Should I just pack up my things and go to a homeless shelter?



How do i overcome my sadness?opera cd



yes



How do i overcome my sadness?opera singer opera theater



im sorry for what you are going through but sweety try to be strong. i know you are since you are putting up with this. what you can do is try to be selfish and still think of your daughter. try getting a job but just think about you needing the money for you and your daughter that should make you smile. save money and wait until your daughter is a little bit older and then start taking classes little by little. take your time and be patience and srong, remember your daughter needs you. take care!!
A homeless shelter is to provide a safe and stable place for you and /or your children.it can also offer you free counseling.If that's what you need than yes,they also might be able to refer you to other agency that could help.
I think that you should seek a counselor and then you should try to prove everyone in your family wrong and succeed. I think that you can do anything if you put your mind to it and you really want it.
it sounds like you ve lost who you are.a wife a mother a cleaner etc.but who are you what makes you happy what things do you want to do.there are organisations to help you with the children so you can have some time to find yourself as for your husband or partner your self esteem is already low hes not helping.i feel if you move away on impulse you may still carry all this negativity you have with you try to get some respite from the house so you can think things through then if you still feel its time to leave you will do it with the true knowledge that its for the best good luck with your bright happy future choices are the key make wise ones.oh and never regret anything try to learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan