Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ahhhh!!??!?!?

I had sex for the first time like a month ago, I wasn't sure if the condom broke or any sperm went inside me. But, everyone is telling me im fine, i'm NOT pregnant. I have to go to the doctors sometime next week for birth control to regulate my period. But, i'm just worried I AM pregnant. My stomach hurts, but I think i'm just stressing so much. Because, i've never been to this kind of doctor, i'm not sure what they are going to do. And, I don't want my mom to know that i've had sex before. I want to tell the doctor that I haven't but then I don't want him to come bak and say well your pregnant. The boy said nothing was wrong with the condom, it DIDN'T break or anything. It's been about a month. Would I have any symptoms this early. Do you think i'm pregnant? HELP!!



Ahhhh!!??!?!?violin



Yes, you are pregnant.



Ahhhh!!??!?!?chinese theater opera theater



if you used a condom properly you are pobobly not but you could always take a home test before the docs appt.
You know, you probably are paranoid and scared that you are but most likel y you aren't. Just remember everytime there is a risk of preganancy and I suggest to tell the Gyno about it.
Go get a home pg test. You will have great peace of mind if it's negative. My prayer is that you have learned from this that those 30 seconds of sex is NOT worth the stress you've been putting yourself through since then! Don't do it again until your wedding night, sweetie!
no your not
You are most likely not pregnant. I know how you feel though and its not a good feeling to be scared like that. Go to your appt and when they ask you about your sexual history just be honest with them. They have heard it all before and nothing phases them. They will just give you a urine test to make sure that you are not pregnant if you have any cause for concern. Then you will know for sure and be able to start birth control. You wont really feel anything as far as symptoms go if you are just around the time you are expecting your period. I felt exactly like I was going to get my period...in fact I was so sure of it but then nothing...and I was pregnant after all. So take a deep breath and just be honest with the doctors. And by the way, I dont believe they can tell your parents unless you request them to.
You need to tell your doctor that you have had sex. You can have your mom wait in the waiting room if you want. The doctor will want to check to make sure everything is normal and do a pap smear to check for any abnormailties in your cervix that indicate cervical cancer (which can be sexually transmitted). If you aren't ready to tell your doctor and your mom that you are sexually active then you are not ready to be having sex.



Just remember that no birth control is completely foolproof and you might get pregnant. So even when you get on the pill, you could end up with a little bundle of joy if you have sex.



Also, there is NOTHING scary about a gynecologist. It's a little bit uncomfortable the first time, but they are really nice and sensitive about how you are feeling and mine was great at explaining everything to me. I really felt empowered after that instead of scared. :)



Good luck.
take a home test
dont worry. whatever happen, happens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan