Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's a better idea for my 24th birthday party? Restaurant or potluck? Or something different?

A restaurant would be more expensive for the guests, but a potluck would require more preparation and cleanup. Also, my place is kind of small (1 bedroom apartment). There's also the added complication that I'm vegetarian and want to invite people from the local vegetarian/vegan community that I'm a part of, but I also want to invite a few friends who aren't vegetarians (which actually aren't many, since most of my friends are in college or grad school and away for the summer while I'm still in my college town). If I do a potluck, should I ask those people to just bring drinks and maybe chips? I'm probably stressing about this too much, but my birthday is on the 27th so I need to plan something soon. Thanks for your help!



What's a better idea for my 24th birthday party? Restaurant or potluck? Or something different?amc theatre



If you have the time, do the potluck. Everyone seems to go out these days, and I enjoy going to someone's house and relaxing.... and if you have the time and energy, there is nothing wrong with doing both if you are not asking for gifts. I always have a family thing and a friend thing.



What's a better idea for my 24th birthday party? Restaurant or potluck? Or something different?symphony opera theater



Club or bar people can spend what they want without looking cheap or weird
I think that you should do what you think well be right for you right now. If they are your friends they will understand the decision you made.
For your 24Th birthday you should go to a restaurant because it is big for your guests.
you should have a bon fire the wood is kind of cheap and everyone can bring what they like to eat if you do a potluck you should just let everyone bring something that they like and also include yourself of making something i would totaly either do potluck r bon fire cause its fun and tasty
Your going to be 24 and you still can't make up your own mind. Ask your mom and dad what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan