Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i get help?

Ok i know i need help, i'm still depressed after my mothers death 8months ago and my bf is tryin his best to help me through it but ontop of that i'm other problems, i can't sleep, i'm always stressed and worried about things like losing J or my dad or if anything goes slightly wrong i freak out, other people are always commenting on the fact ive lost weight cos i don't eat much anymore (I'M NOT ANOREXIC SO PLEASE DON'T EVEN SAY IT) and J says he's worried that i don't eat much.



On top of that i keep feeling out of breath like someone is squeezing my lungs. I know its prob a panicattack but these feel different.



I feel like i'm losing it but i really don't want to bother my dad, J, my tutor or my friends at college with my screwed up problems and i don't want counselling cos i already did that



How do i get help?performing show



See and explain all to your doctor hes the one who will refer you and good luck



How do i get help?opera score opera theater



Go to ur Doctor and tell him.



If u dont want couselling find a group who have similar problems and talk about it.



Get it of your chest.
You need to go talk to a DR. and tell them u r still depressed about your mothers death.They can get you into some good counseling .Get involved with some people with the same problem.Talking,crying and being with someone who understands the same can help.Talk to your dad ..I'm sure he is still grieving and the two of you can be closer..I hope. But all these other problems comes from missing your mom..It takes awhile to handle grief..give yourself time and talk to someone...a Dr.,your dad ,a friend or go somewhere else for counseling and listen to what they have to say.It may help.Good luck!!
hey



email me i lost my mom too and feel exactly the same as you i need someone to talk to myself



xx
first of all please do not think that you are bothering people with your problems.. and you are not screwed up ok...



go and talk to your dr as they can advise you better..depresion is an illness and you;l feel as though no body understands.. but people do even more so people who have or had depression..



as i no i am now a recovering from the illness..



there is a website on here which is www.physcatherapy.com..



please go to it i do believe it will work for you ....it did for me.. but it does take time..



take care.
hey my friend. u need to see a doc first. then after that please do try to find a friend that u would want to share and talk about what is disturbing u!



well i know u still miss ur mother. hey ur father also still miss her!



cause i know about it! i lost my dad two year back.



cause he is the only one that i can really talk too.



well as for my mother, she still until today miss him!



as for once u can try to drink a cup of warm milk before ur bed time! the warm milk will help u to relax.



u need time to breathe, to de-stress urslf too.



pls do take care of urslf. try to be more open up.



gd luck in ur study. God bless u alws.
You certainly need to consult your Doctor, they will be able to help. Just explain it to them.



All the best.
You shouldn't feel obligated or timed on being sad too long after your mother passed away. You are entitled to mourn her loss. You will know when it's the appropriate time to move forward with the healing process. Also, you are not eating or sleeping much. Do you really think your mom would want you to live like this. You are depriving your body of the things it needs.You can sleep and eat without trying to prove the love you have for your mom. She knows you love her. It will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan