Saturday, December 5, 2009

This is kindove random,but to those that have been pregnant before...?

I was wondering if you could tell by looking at your abdomen(not the BUMP when you get further along) before you actually knew you were pregnant? I'm waiting two weeks to get a blood test done,but my hpt all come back negative. I'm having all the symptoms,which most were occuring before I even thought about possibly being pregnant. We aren't exactly trying but we're not taking any preventative measures either. So I'm not stressed about it. Anyways,my abdomen looks,if you looks at your hip bones that stick out (for those of you who's do) I can see a line going horizontal across my abdomen,on each side,that including the hip bones,create a backwards looking seven. ? I haven't been working out LOL so they're not muscles. Ok,maybe that is the most random thing ever,and probably nobody will get what I'm talking about. My clothes aren't fitting any tighter,but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this. Thanks. :)



This is kindove random,but to those that have been pregnant before...?performing show



Blood test are the best way to tell. But it is after the holidays. HPT are not always right exspecially when they are wrong.



But it starts to feel a hard lumb. When you where tight jeans you might find yourself un buttoning the pants. If you can't wait two weeks try taking the hpt early in the morning the first pee so the hormone is stronger then Get an EPT they are the best



This is kindove random,but to those that have been pregnant before...?opera score opera theater



no sorry my tummy didnt change till i was 4 months along with both kids. good luck
Nothing like that happened to me. Just wait for the blood test to come back and you'll know.
blood test are accurate. Sometimes the mind plays tricks on you and you feel prego,. The line doesn't happen until your fifth month. If your hips were getting wider you would know it. You'd be jumping sizes not only that but the belly isn't gonna let anything be to tight on it cuz it hurts. Another way to know is that you wouldn't be able to work out cuz your lower abdomen would be tight, you would feel your uterus strain from lifting. Also you might another way to tell is frequent urination. I mean frequent. You could drink a glass of water and 20 minutes later your breaking down the doors to go pee, and it's a full bladder. You pee in the night some times you go all night. Back to back peeing you pee and then 10 seconds later your in again. Excessive saliva, vomiting, enlarged nipples. Trust me you might feel like a train reck when you are.
With my second child, I looked just a little bloated but my stomach was tighter than it usually would be. With the first, I was just trying to so hard to actually have a bump that anything new I assumed was caused by pregnancy. :)
Your right....I don't get what your talking about...Sorry!!! (About your body anyways) Regardless, you need to definitley get a blood test done, but if you are not showing up on urine tests yet you shouldn't be showing. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan