Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why does he act different towards me when he's with his friend?

For the first time, this guy I'm dating acted quiet and distant when I called him. This is not like him - usually he's so warm and friendly and VERY happy to talk to me. His friend was there, who I've only met twice, but is somewhat of a cold, aloof person with a big ego. His friend seems hard to get to know and I'm not sure if he's really fond of me. This was really weird. I'm going to talk to him later, but not sure how to go about asking him why he was acting different and if it was because of his friend. His friend hasn't given me much of a chance, but I know how influential a guy's friends can be.



And by the way, he did NOTact weird towards me yesterday when a bunch of us were hanging out. He was as affectionate as always. Maybe when I talk to him later things will be back to normal, but at the moment I'm really stressed about this and quite surprised considering how into me he seems to be!



Why does he act different towards me when he's with his friend?sunshine



It sounds like that maybe he's a little intimidated by his friend, and is afraid of what might be said if he acted normally towards you when he's around. I would hope that he would come to his senses and tell his "friend" that you two are together whether he likes it or not, and that he isn't going to act differently towards you just because he's there. I hope that helps, hon. Good luck and God Bless!



Why does he act different towards me when he's with his friend?star theater opera theater



Could be just a guy thing. Some guys get made fun of when they're sentimental with their girlfriend.



I can understand that it hurt you (I would feel the same), but just keep in mind that it's probably just a guy trying to maintain his masculinity.
alot of guys are like that, i think it's an ego thing with guys.
a lot of guys do this. They are embarassed as to what their friends might say about thier "mushiness" towards you. I dated a black guy, I'm white (and NOT racist,) and whenever we were around any black girls, he was totally distant as if he didn't know me. Needless to say he's gone..... Good luck with your situation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan