Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do I move in or bail out?

So, I think I found an apartment, but now I'm not so sure. I found a really cute place, nice roommate, great neighborhood, really cheap rent. It's just that the apartment is really, really small.And I have a LOT of stuff. And the cost of putting things in storage is prohibitive (essentially negating the point of the cheap rent). And I'm so stressed about cramming all of my stuff in there that I'm awake with a stomachache at 12:30 in the morning. I like my stuff. I'm a nester. I like my 340 CDs, books, 56 pairs of shoes, and big comfy sofa.



But I already told the roomie that I'd move in. Should I bail on him? Move in anyway and hope for the best? Cram boxes with friends all over town? Help!



Do I move in or bail out?opera ticket



loft your bed.



Do I move in or bail out?pacific theater opera theater



If your questioning it, don't. Listen to your gut, its ALWAYS right!!
Move in, you don't want to go back on your word. 56 pairs of shoes? I have never understood a shoe addiction, you can only wear 1 pair at a time. Anyway back to your dilemma, you could sort through it and get rid of things you don't use or haven't worn in over a year. You can't expect your friends to store all your extra stuff you can't fit in the apartment. Do you have family you could store it with? They are only material things and can be replaced later when you get a bigger place. Stuff is stuff and not worth losing sleep over or making yourself sick over.
Wow sounds like you may need to stay there and look around all at the same time.*



I like cheap rent too. But i like to see my things out not in a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan