Thursday, December 10, 2009

Forgetful, worried I don't know things or am not smart enough in college?

I'm a pretty smart guy supposedly and I'm currently maintaining a 3.7 GPA in college, but I notice now that I am forgetting things, specifically words, I'm articulate and considering pursuing a career in law, but I'm worried I don't know enough and I'm really stressed out and forgetful. This is a serious question.



What do I do?



Forgetful, worried I don't know things or am not smart enough in college?ms stress



I felt like that before grad school too, but then when I got there I realized I actually knew more than most people.



Forgetful, worried I don't know things or am not smart enough in college?home theater system opera theater



Why do you think lawyers come up with a specialty? Specializing in one field of law helps you not only to focus but to fine tune all of the ins and outs of law in that area. But, it's really hard going through college and remembering all that other stuff. In reality, you're going to use less than half of that and utilize your books when rare problems come up. College is harder because it's a way to reduce the amount of scholars in the world. But don't let them reduce you!



Just keep going, a 3.7 is great (in my book at least) and if you are really concerned about forgetting things, start using other methods to remember. Draw, color code, tape lectures and listen to them often, form study groups, explain and simplify complicated terms to people outside of the field. Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan