Saturday, December 5, 2009

Could I be pregant?

hey all. just wondering if anyone has any help its all too weird for me. on the 24th of july I had the "runs" I'm taking the pill full time. and on the 27th july me and my partner had sex. not relsing the having the runs can effct the pill at the time. any way on the 28th of july I got my period. was talking to my mum two nights ago and she goes and see this lady for "readings" and its said one of her daughtser is having a baby. ( this lady has been right many times before with her readyings) now I'm stressted to the max about it wonder if I'm pregant or not. do I have to wait a few weeks till my next period or is it really un likly at all and I'm just stressing.



Could I be pregant?greek theater



If you are on the pill and have been taking it regularly, there is a 99% chance you are not pregnant. Most pregnancy tests are not accurate until a few days before a missed period. You should try not to stress too much, because the stress may make you miss your period, even if you aren't pregnant.



Good luck!



Could I be pregant?performing arts show opera theater



most likely u ar enot pregnant
If "runs" means menstrual cycle, then probably not. (In the US the runs means diarrhea) You can ovulate usually 14 days after the 1st day of your cycle. Sperm can live for up to 3 days in the womb. So basically for 3 days before or after you ovulate you can become pregnant. Well, actually the egg dies in 24 hrs if unfertilized, so I change that to 3 days before and 1 day after. I use the calendar method of birth control, so I usually give myself 3 days after just to be safe in case my calculations were off.
I've never heard of that effecting the pill. I've only heard of vomitting making it less effective. As for the psychic, I wouldn't get too worried about it. I'd wait and see if you a miss a period first, before you get too stressed.
well, if the psychic says so.... but nah, I doubt it. I have never heard of the pill being effected by that.
don't wait go and get a pregnancy test now these days they can detect as little as 5 days pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan