Thursday, December 10, 2009

BuSpar??? Need some general info on this med???

I'm 19yrs. old and my doctor just put me on 5mg BuSpar for social anxiety/severe panic attacks(like the dizzy almost fainting kind).I told my doctor that I wanted something I could take right when they happen or when I start to feel stressed because I did not want something that I would have to depend on everyday and would have to be taking for along time to feel the effects. I had mentioned Valium since I know these worked tremendosly for me and I wasn't addicted to them at all since I would only take one about a week.But she suggested trying to BuSpar first.She also said that I could just take the BuSpar when I'm feeling stressed or when the panic attacks start. And that I didn't have to take them everyday all the time just only when needed.What I'm wondering or you could say worrying about is when I researched BuSpar all I found were bad reviews and everyone said that this medication takes at least a week or so to even start doing anything.So any info on this would help. Thanks! :-)



BuSpar??? Need some general info on this med???performing arts show



Buspar is designed to be taken long term, on a daily basis.



I suspect the doctor gave it to you for one reason, to avoid the potential for addiction. Valium, Xanax and Clonopin (the other anxiolitics) are all highly addictive and usually require ever increasing amounts to give the same control that one Buspar dose taken daily does.



BuSpar??? Need some general info on this med???opera cd opera theater



Buspirone is used to treat anxiety disorders or in the short-term treatment of symptoms of anxiety.



Buspirone may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:



* drowsiness



* upset stomach



* vomiting



* constipation



* diarrhea



* stomach pain



* headache



* dry mouth



* depression



* excitement



* fatigue



* nervousness



* difficulty sleeping



* lightheadedness



* weakness



* numbness



If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:



* skin rash



* itching



* fast or irregular heartbeat



* blurred vision



* unusual movements or the head or neck muscles.



Please see the web pages for more details on Buspirone (generic name) BuSpar (brand name).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan