Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I make myself feel better?

I'm alone on Thanksgiving, I hate the holidays, it's getting darker outside all the time and I've been getting depressed lately. It's been a rough month and I'm moving in a week so I'm really stressed out. Last night I got in a fight with the guy I'm seeing, and now I don't know where things stand. I couldn't stop crying all day and I don't even know why I'm so sad. I do things like exercise, blog, go out with friends, call my mom, and take salt baths to make myself feel better but it's just not cutting it this time. Does anybody have any other ideas?



This happens to me every year around the holidays. During the spring, summer, and beginning of fall I'm always happy all the time. I don't even have moments of feeling down during that time of year, but when the end of November hits, I become in some serious emotional pain for some reason. I just want it to end!



How can I make myself feel better?headache



Look up seasonal affective disorder - SAD.



Means you get depressed during the times of the year when there's not as much light, so wintertime.



You can treat it with lightboxes and stuff.



Sometimes it's called "winter depression" or "winter blues"



Here are some random sites with info on it:



http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en%26amp;q=w...



http://www.outsidein.co.uk/sadinfo.htm



http://www.nosad.org/



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_af...



How can I make myself feel better?paramount theater opera theater



Invite some friends over for a nice Thanksgiving dinner or maybe a movie. You're going through a tough time; of course you're feeling sad. Hanging out with friends and having a few good laughs and good food will certainly help. Fall and winter are dreary seasons and it's a smart idea that we have so many holidays to keep us busy during them.



Good luck to you!
Sounds to me like you just need to understand the meaning of life (our real purpose) This world is called Maya or illusion which is temporary and full of misery. If one wants to be actually happy and get out of this miserable condition and illusion the quickest and easies way is to chant the maha mantra (The Great Mantra for deliverance) Also read the Book The Universal Path to Enlightenment by Stephen Knapp. Everything is there for your upliftment



Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare



Say it loud enough to hear each syllable and at least 108 times. for more info. Read Bhagavad Gita As it is By Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada
It's called 'SADS' Seasonal Affective Disorder Syndrome. I have it too.....short days....less sunlight....affects brain chemistry. Now they have special lights that help. Check the internet for Seasonal Affective Disorder and you will find all the information about this disorder that believe it or not, is not too uncommon.
Holidays are meant for better life.If you are alone on the Thanks giving why don't you not inviting some friends or neighbors.Did you find out the real cause of fighting with the guy? The only things you need is Love or the person who really care for you.All the four season if you are feeling sadness-Listen the Donna Summers album- Four season of love.
Feel better about yourself....Join Toastmasters International they know how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan