Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone get depressed at least once a month?

I've been pretty stressed out the last year and a half with college. I switched schools this year to play tennis but then tore my acl and cartilage? I also broke up with my girlfriend at the end of senior year right before prom and just got over it fully but, I now really can't talk to girls (I guess you could say I lost my game). I'd rather just get drunk in the bar then look for girls. I miss all my friends back at the old school and am transferring back next year. and.. lastly, I chew a lot. I started when i was a freshman in highschool. It's been about 7 years and it seems like seeing as I'm so stressed out the last year I've chewed a lot and I've been depressed a lot more. I'm just wondering what I could d?



Does anyone get depressed at least once a month?theater



I can understand. You should stop chew and stop drinking first. Then you will be off the depressants that these drugs are. That will help. Then you should definately try to get out and talk to people around you. Seek counseling if your depression is really affecting you life. And girls come and go, you'll get back in your game again if you socialize.



Does anyone get depressed at least once a month?london theatre opera theater



ive been through this. so i know how this feels. what i did to get out of this(it was not easy but possible) was to stop focusing on my problems and start finding solutions(although at first i thought there were no solutions).



i cut down on drinking, started talking to people, got my self occupied doing things like reading, working out, assisting my dad at work and never giving my self time to idle and thinking things that only make you feel depressed. im now totally out of it, starting to think straight and things that really matter to me in life.



and unlike an year ago when i used to hate everyone including life and my self, things are the otherway now. and behind all this it was faith in Jesus and his blessing that i am the way iam today. have faith in your self and god and start living your life the way you should, you'll rise
yes, it's called p.m.s.
Stress has many effects on the body and brain. Try to go out and do things like exercise. Go to the gym, walk, run, whatever you like to do. Try and do things on your own and learn to like yourself again. Until you can do this you will not be able to have the confidence socializing with other people.
Try being depressed for a couple years. Then you get a boost of lively hood. Just to have everything shattered in your face all over. It makes the depression that much WORSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan