Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?

For the past month I have been loosing a lot of my hair. I鈥檓 a 15 year old girl and my mom is 51 and has a thick head of hair. When I brush my hair about 250 come out and there are more than 10 hairs on my pillow when I wake up. (yes I counted them all, it鈥檚 not a guess) All the hair that falls out has the root attached. But my hairline looks fine and my hair isn鈥檛 getting any thinner. I鈥檓 not anorexic and I鈥檓 getting enough nutrition. I鈥檓 not stressed because it鈥檚 summer vacation. I don鈥檛 put my hair in a ponytail or dye it. I鈥檓 not taking any medication. I haven鈥檛 had my menstrual cycle in 1.5 months. They say the normal amount to come out is 50-100 so I鈥檓 getting really scared. What should I do?



Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?concert tickets



You say you haven't had your period In 11/2 months like It's no big deal, uh maybe there Is a connection there???!!!!



Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?theater seating opera theater



try to get a mosturizing and shining shampoo and conditioner and let it air dry
check with your doctor you might have alepecia
why dont u use castor oil.its great.?""@$##$

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan