Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pregnant or Period?

How can pregnancy signs and period signs be so much alike? My period is 2 weeks late. I've been crampy for 3 weeks with no blood. I've been peeing all the time. I've had 2 small glasses of water and 2 small cups of milk and I've been in the bathroom 10 times today. I've taken 5 pregnancy test all neg. I'm not stressed and my eatting has picked up. I can't get to the doctors until after Jan 1. I don't think my boobs have gotten any bigger and they're not sore. I think my stomach might be harder but I'm not sure. I've never been pregnant before so this is all confussing. I'm overweight so I won't show as soon. I'm 23 and engaged to be married in a year. My cycle is usually 29 to 34 days. I'm on day 48. What are some pregnancy signs? I'm going crazy cuz I can't get to a doctor yet.



Pregnant or Period?palace theatre



Get a blood test it could be a false neg.



Pregnant or Period?concert tickets opera theater



You can go to twoweekwait.com and it will give you a lot of list of pregnancy syptoms. I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan