Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need help can you guys and girls help me out?!?

there's this girl in my church she doesn't leave me alone she's obsessed with me she thinks I'm available so she can date me she always tries to hold my hand and she's everywhere i go I'm trying to tell her I'M STRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a lesbian i have a boyfriend and i have deal with this girl who doesn't leave me alone I'm usually stressed and she tries to massage me i don't like that one bit and she doesn't stop e-mailing me but i like this e-mail that i have i don't want to change it i want to get rid of her but how e-mail me when and if you can my e-mail is bluegamegirl@yahoo.com try to help me out here, please?



I need help can you guys and girls help me out?!?sheet music



Next time you get an email from her mark it as spam... then from now on everytime she sends you an email it will automatically delete it.. Is she not letting you say it or ahve you said it and she is just not listening.?



I need help can you guys and girls help me out?!?state theatre opera theater



You need to tell your pastor what's happening. This girl is unbalanced and needs help. Not only is she making you miserable, she's wasting her life pursuing a relationship that's never going to happen. Your pastor may be able to get through to her or get to get help for herself. Meanwhile, as much as it goes against your Christian upbringing, DON'T keep turning the other cheek. She needs to know in no uncertain terms that you don't want to be her friend and that you don't appreciate her "attention." You don't have to read her e-mail, just delete it. Your e-mail service may even have the capability of blocking messages from her or treating them as spam, so check that out. Good luck.
Tell her you have a boyfriend and that your straight and you don't appreciate her bothering you. Then just ignore her. Eventually she will get the idea.
ok so i read your question and saw the other answers and this is what i think so far i agree with the person that said get the preacher involved you need a third party she has clearly gone to far and yet to her not far enough, i dont think you can deal with this one on your own with out it getting really unpleasent or even nasty, a third person is the best thing for you here use them to tell her and explain it to her with out you even being there, that in its self will show her that your not interested as your not even there to tell her personally, use the spam thing to stop the emails.... good luck hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan