Saturday, December 5, 2009

Major Fatigue, But Can't Sleep @ Night?

I'm 3 weeks pregnant. I'm SO TIRED; I feel like I'm going to fall over and crash in the day time. But at night I can't seem to fall asleep. I'm really stressed over financial issues right now so I'm guessing that has a lot to deal with it.



I know fatigue is normal, but is it normal to hardly be able to fall asleep at night? And any suggestions?



Major Fatigue, But Can't Sleep @ Night?sunshine



Naturally, your hormones are changing. The financial worries do not help.



Take a walk in the evening, and try to notice the birds and people, breathe deeply and slowly, and relax. It is easy and simple to take deep, slow breaths from the diaphram, and that will automaticly relax you.



Stay away from the news and violent TV.



Get in the habit of going to bed at the same time every night.



Put on relaxing, soft, slow music, and listen to it, deal with money during the day, and take action, such as job seeking or talking with your bank manager. Push it out of your mind when you go to sleep. It can be done.



The rhythm of your brain waves must slow to fall asleep. Daydreaming about a soap opera, or your favorite movie star is good, and the music.



Action to take about money:



Post on:



http://www.monster.com



check out:



http://www.gofreelance.com



Okay?



http://www.coolnurse.com



Major Fatigue, But Can't Sleep @ Night?star theater opera theater



3 weeks pregnant? Are you sure you are pregnant? That would mean you conceived one week ago.
I am six weeks and am having the same problem. During the day, I feel like I won't be able to make it til the end of the work day. But when I go to bed at night, I have trouble falling asleep and am restless during the night. Sorry, no suggestions on what to do, just wanted to let you know you are not the only one feeling this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan