Saturday, December 5, 2009

TTC.....signs of ovulation confuse me..?

My husband and i are TTC. I was curious about all the charting and all that. Considering my first pregnancy i got pregnant the first month i tried. My periods are usually 3-4 days long. And it starts around the 23 of the month depending on the month and so on. This month it started on the 15 which was odd but it was close. I tried all the charting with the temp spike and all that. Which i had a temp spike today. So from what i'm getting is that i already ovulated. That seems weird to me becouse arent you supposed to ovulate 7-14 days after your frist day of the period. M y periods are shorter then most but nothings wrong i just bleed heavier in that time. The Dr. said i'm just lucky to get a shorter time. We just started ttc last month. I'm confused about everything and need some help. I'm not stressing but just like to be in the know. Thanx to anyone that can give me some answers. and you will get your full points to best answer...Best wishes.....God Bless



TTC.....signs of ovulation confuse me..?state theatre



wanna_B_mommy' s tips:



*The day you start your period is day one your cycle



*Have sex days 12 14 16 18 and 20



*After sex lay down with a pillow under your pelvis for at least 30 minutes



*If all possible have sex or right before bed so you are laying down all night



*Try to stay stress free (I know it's hard but it really helps)



*Start taking prenatal vitamins now!



goodluck



TTC.....signs of ovulation confuse me..?theater opera theater



there are no signs take an ovulation test thats all i can tell you
read the book "taking charge of your fertility" my wife is reading it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan