Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fast Morning Heart Rate?

I always seem to have a fast heart rate in the morning. It is normal when I am just laying down or sitting. But when I stand to get out of bed and start making breakfast, my heart rate will shoot up to 120-130 and stay that way till I sit down. It makes it really hard to get things done in the morning until it becomes bearable. I don't know why this happens or what I can do to prevent it from happening. Eventually this tapers off throughout the day and usually by mid day my heart is back to normal unless i'm really stressed out. I should note that I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder so I become anxious A LOT. Sometimes if I'm really stressed the heart problems will last all day long, but when I'm calm I can stand and not have a fast heart rate. I am not anxious ever in the morning, so I don't know why this happens! I was also diagnosed with MVP at age 11, but I am 20 now and I just started having heart issues. If anyone has any advice I would be very thankful!



Fast Morning Heart Rate?pacific theater



Stress produces catecholamines (especially high when u wakeup in the morning) which increase the heart rate. Happens to everyone but of longer duration means something is wrong. U have mentioned anxiety n MVP - both produce palpitations.



1-Get your chest auscultated to find any murmur besides your click.



2-Get an EKG to see if there is any problem with your rhythm.



U may need some beta-blocker incase of SVT-supraventricular tachycardia.



Visit a doc soon,don't neglect .Best of luck !



Fast Morning Heart Rate?phantom of the opera opera theater



Itsa better to get it checked out by a doctor and that way you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan