Saturday, December 5, 2009

PLEASED help with my science...?

Please help me, I'm failing science because my teacher doesn't know what he's doing and I'm so stressed and my mom is mad at me and I'm crying and I don't feel good and I just hate my life right now. So it would be great if you would help me, I will be so grateful...



1.) Already got it...



2.) How does the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation change from gamma radiation to radio waves?



3.) The shorter the wavelength is, the greater then energy is. Which form of electromagnetic radiation carries the most energy?



4.) Which color of the visible spectrum has more energy...red light or blue light? (I think it's blue but I'm not sure...)



THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU CAN HELP AT ALL...:/



PLEASED help with my science...?home theatre



2) by the doppler effect, for one (there may be others).



3) probably gamma radiation (it's the shortest wavelengh on the spectrum)



4) blue light has a shorter wavelength (refer to previous question)



...don't know, for mapping the sky, density fluctuations.



PLEASED help with my science...?ballet theater opera theater



Everything you need to know is here:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagn...



2) Doppler is the effect but Acceleration/Inflation is the how.
2) Gamma rays are very high frequency, very short wavelengths. Radio waves are very low frequency, very long wavelengths. Gamma rays are at one end of the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves are at the other end.



3) The shortest wavelength (the highest frequency) carries the most energy, so that would be gamma rays.



So, high-frequency electromagnetic waves have a short wavelength and high energy; low-frequency waves have a long wavelength and low energy.



4). In the visible light portion of the EM spectrum, blue light has a higher frequency (and therefore more energy) than the red light.



Scientists estimate that about one quarter to one half of all stars are in binary systems (with as many as 10% of these systems containing more than two stars).



Constellations are useful to help people navigate through the skies - stars are designated as being in one or another of the 88 named constellations, making stellar designations (such as Alpha Centauri) internationally recognized.



Ripples in the cosmic microwave background indicate there were tiny differences in the density of the universe at the age of about 380,000 years (the point where the universe became transparent to photons and the CMB was first formed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan