Thursday, December 10, 2009

Changing of period?

does your period change if you start having sex?



and i had unprotected sex a few times, but we would only do it for like 30 seconds unprotected, he didn't come inside me or anything and i'm like 4 days late on my period and i'm really stressed about it like i think about it all the time if i'm pregnant or not which everyone keeps saying i'm not and i even had a dream about me taking a pregnancy test which came out negative.. but it makes me so stressed, could this be why i'm late for my period? how can i make my period come? and please don't lecture me about having sex, i'm 18 and i don't do unprotected anymore.



Changing of period?theater seating



You could be late because of the stress but you could also be late because you're pregnant. Mine came 2 weeks late one time because of the stress I was going through. He doesn't have to *** in you for you to become pregnant. You can get pregnant from precum. You should take a test to be sure.



Changing of period?lyric opera opera theater



Stress can delay a period. (It is possible, rare but possible, to get pregnant from unprotected sex)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan