Thursday, December 10, 2009

Relationship Potential or Just an FB?

I'm not sure what to think about this guy. We met @ a party %26amp; stayed up until dawn %26amp; things got a little out of hand. I'm not a one-night-stand kind of girl, though I figured after starting out that way, that's all it would end up being. He did call, but waited a week %26amp; called @ 11 pm Sat. asking me to come up to a club %26amp; hang w/him %26amp; his friends, but I was out having fun of my own %26amp; didn't call back until about 12:30 %26amp; we got together. He stayed until Monday morning %26amp; all the while he continuously complimented me on my looks (eyes, smile, etc) %26amp; kept saying how "amazing" I was. He said many times he was liking me %26amp; that I'm so hot he was sure I knew it bc hot girls can tell by the way a guy looks at her. Multiple times he said how attracted he was to me. He said when he left he'd call me, but I'm not interested if this is an FB type thing. Since he waited a week for the initial call does it mean he's not interested? I'm not stressing over it -not desperate or anything, just curious.



Relationship Potential or Just an FB?palace theatre



yea it sounds like he's just giving you all those compliments so you'll keep coming back and letting him into your bed.I could be wrong but I just never trusted a guy after sleeping with him and he does that "oh your so amazing" crap.but I could be wrong,my boyfriend that ive been with for almost a year started out as an FB and made it very clear thats all he wanted.then one night when he saw that another guy was interested in me he "realized" that he wanted me all to himself.which really meant he got jealous and didnt want to loose the "fun" we were having lol.but we fell inlove. it could happen??? just all the complimenting i dont trust it.



Relationship Potential or Just an FB?concert tickets opera theater



1st mistake. The party thing.



2nd mistake. Having him stay over.



Of course he will think you are "too easy" and have no respect for you.



Next time. Wait a little longer and get to know someone before you share your body with them.
If he doesn't call until five minutes before he wants to meet, he wants an FB.
You played your cards too soon.



Lemme ask you this.



Why be such a slu.t? seriously, i always wonder this.



When you finally meet a guy who wants you to be the mother of his children (wifey) how will you live with knowing there were 10, 20, 40 other guys you "hooked up" with and let them inside your body like that?



Did your parents raise you like that? Or is it something that you just figured was ok because of TV and Media?



-----



you just wrote for all to see that it started out that way, opening your legs on the first night to a stranger.



What are we to think, that he tripped and fell into you? You said you lecture your "friends" on this, which means you choose the company of like minded females. The question is why behave like a sl/ut? Why open legs like that? Few good men would ever choose a female like that for the long term.



Cheers.
i'm happy u're not stressing over the situation, because girls tend to do that, from what you're saying, it seems this guy is just looking to have fun, he's definitely not ready 2 settle down, he just wants to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan