Thursday, December 10, 2009

First response pregnancy test?

Lat month I thought I was pregnant. I took 3 clear blue easy tests all neg. Then I got my period. My cycles are 29 to 34 days long. I have yet to get my period this month. I'm on day 44 of this cycle. I'm 10 days late for this period. I took a first response test and it came back neg. I've had sex this month with condoms (they said lubed but they were really dry). I'm not stressed and my eatting hasn't changed. I'm gonna test again in the morning. If I don't have my period or a positive test by jan 1st I'm gonna get a blood test. I've had cramping for the last 3 weeks like I was gonna get my period but not even one drop of blood showed up. I don't understand what is going on. Can somebody give me some advice? Has this happened to anybody?



First response pregnancy test?concerts



H.Ps have never worked for me. I took one it came out neg. But still felt like something wasn't right so I went to mother in law, She does ultra sounds, I found out the next day mind you that I was 5 1/2 months pregnant. So I don't trust at home tests. Do a blood test. Its rather cheap at planned parenthood. And the dry condom fact meant it was ripped open. That is why it was dired out.



First response pregnancy test?headache opera theater



You may be having a case called Ammenorhea (sp?) There is something the doctor can give you, after confirming you are not pregnant, but can't remember the name of the medicine. Hope this helps some. Good luck!
It's quite possible that you have a cyst on one of your ovaries. It happened to me and I was having all the same symtoms but not quite as late on my period as you. My breast hurt, late, slight cramping though until all this sudden severe pain and the cyst had burst and bled in my abdomen. Not to scare you but if your that late on your period I would call you gyn and speak with a nurst about scheduling a blood test and or an ultrasound to check for cysts. Good luck.
Are you positive you got a period? Or could it have been implantation bleeding or spotting? If it was a period you probably are not pregnant but if you are having symptoms and are late why dont you go to the doctor for a blood test? Some people dont test positive on HPTs until later. Good Luck.
Your period can change your eating. I eat alot the two weeks before mine and eat hardly nothing the week of and after. But, I if your having sex with condoms and being safe its about 70 percent chance. (In my opinion) But, a blood test is still a good idea.
I'm wondering how old you are...just becasue when I was like 14,15, 16 my periods were WAY irregular. I wasn't having sex yet so I didn't have anything to worry about but it was impossible to keep track of my periods and I would often start my cycle unprepared--not fun.



My mom took me to the doctor and got me put on the pill to regulate my periods and that totally helped. Now, I am 34 and no longer taking the pill and I've gone back to crazy periods...and I'm sorta trying to get pregnant so it is frustrating.



So, consider getting on the pill if your body can handle it (it makes my sister vomit!) but remember that the pill needs to be taken correctly and does not protect you form STD's so keep using those condoms...get some new ones!
I would try taking a EPT pregnancy test and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan