Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why am I so mean?

Ok I'm not pregnant. I'm not having my peirod. I'm not stressed out. I'm getting pretty good sleep. I haven't really been eating healthy but I haven't been gorging on junk food. But lately I have been the most bitchy person. I made my mom cry today. I don't understand it, Is it just teenage weirdness hormones?



Why am I so mean?home theater system



Hormones honey...Just apologize to your mother...



I know what your talking about i went through it as all teenagers do, Just try and control them as well as you can, if you feel you cannot keep your mood swings under control then i would suggest staying to yourself ..If you start getting angry instead of saying things you know you will regret walk away from everyone, go in your room and be alone for a while....That's what i did and i made it much easier for everyone else...



good luck!



Why am I so mean?the grand theater opera theater



I think it may be hormonal, but this doesn't excuse you to hurt people. Especially your family. If you are aware of it then let your family know that you don't feel like talking and learn to control yourself.
How old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan