Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family problems?

I'm in my 8th month of pregnancy,and i'm tremedously stressed out,not from my pregnancy but from my family. I've always been a black sheep in my family,so dealing with someone like my sister around is hard. In the past she ran me out of my fathers house by literally making me miserable everyday and making my life hard,she's ruined friendships i've had,she's accused me of stealing and all types of crap. Now when she comes around I feel a strong feeling of being uncomfortable,and a hate rises in me that I would've never thought was there. I expressed to my mother how I feel about her. But her simple answer is "thats my child" she doesn't care about my feelings. And she tries to make me clean the whole house,when i'm not the only one who lives here. I feel things aren't fair,and i'm emotionally drained. what can i do?



Family problems?tickets



Speak with ur sis and try to make her understand.



Family problems?ballet opera theater



Get a place of your own, and get some counseling for all the pent up hate, it will eat you up.
You have to tell her how you feel, let her know how much you do love and appreciate her help but, feel that she has done enough.
I'm in a simular situation. i am three months pregnant and my mother is just like your sister. In our home me, my mom, her husband, my 7 yr old son , and my sister and her three kids all live there! (i'm only here for a couple months while my man is working out of state) i keep my sisters kids while she works from 3pm-11pm. and they expected me to clean EVERYTHING! I am stress and physically drained... every few days i just go on strike and pretend like i don't hear anything. when they run out of clean clothes and towels they act a little better but just for a few days. then we just start over.
1st aval how old are you????And you shouldnt live there if your family is treating you like that find somewhere els to live....%26lt;i would let you live with me but there is no room here sorry%26gt;



where is your babys daddy dose he know a bout this dose he live with you what dose he say bout it?!?!!!?!?!?!?



i think that you should have your baby move out find a job and take it form there belivie me i told this to my cousin that had the same problem and it worked...........IF YOU EVER JUST WANT TO TALK OR NEED SOMETHING JUST E-MAIL ME AT KIMBERLY_LILKIM_02@YAHOO.COM



HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR THA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!



ITS NOT GOOD FOR THA BABY TO BE STREST OUT LIKE THAT OK TRY TO CALM DOWN I KNOW ITS HARD BUT JUST TRY
it doesn't help your pregnancy being this stressed and it definitely won't help after the baby gets here...if there is somewhere else to go then thats were you need to be... try talking with your sis but if its like with my bro then it might be impossible. We love each other but both agreed we COULD NOT live together or we would kill each other.. Good Luck I feel your pain!
The first thing you can do is try to get your own place,because if your pregnant that means your ready to have your own things,stress is the worst thing to have in pregnancy because the baby feels everything you feel.you see how your mother tells you she cant do nothing about your sister because is her child? well that is how you are going to feel about yours,learn to protect your baby now that is in your belly....my advice is to get away from your sister and where you living because you guys are not getting along and you can be the captain of that boat......it's not your place so you cant run nothing......get your place and if you cant, learn how to ignore things that bothers you just for the sake of your baby,when things are heating up go for a walk,simply say i dont want to stress out my baby so im going for a walk,and simply walk away it takes two to argue and you have a little person in you that deserve respect, walk away and get your own place is my best advice......remember your job as a mom is to protect your baby and stress is guaranteed to give you a sick baby read on it, go to the library and ask your doctor wht stress can do to an unborn child....do it for that baby get your own place and protect your baby....good luck honey.
I have to agree with grannys answer. Espically after you have that baby and that postpartem crap hits you. You will need to find a way to overcome the stress your family causes you. It is so hard to take care of a newborn baby and be drained at the same time. Try again in sitting your mother down and talking. Stay away from telling her that things don't seem fair. You need to tell her how drained and depressed you are feeling and why. You have stay calm about it and try to make her stay calm as well. She's your mother and i guarentee you she does care about your feelings. If not then you probably do need to find another place to live
I think this is your time. You should be the most happiest these days so that the baby has a happy environment to grow up. I think if your family dosen't support you and care for you in these important days of your life, you should speak up for your self. Take a stand if you have to.



Best Wishes :)
you need to forget about them. and get on with your life. even if they are family if they treat you like that. your mother is playing favorites and that is not right and this is from a 14 year old.
ok ladybug, i understnd what you are talking about, i am going through somewaht the same situation. at some point you will have to take a stand, your main focus should be your baby and noone eles. I am going to tell you what i had to do with mine, don't get me wrong i love my family always, but i had to keep my distance all at the same time, because i refuse to put my baby health in jepordy for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan