Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am i pregnant?

I鈥檓 really freaked out. My period is 12 days late. For about a little more than the past week my lower back has kind of hurt and my lower stomach has to, like near my bladder area, in the middle. Today it seemed to hurt a good bit when I had to pee. My back seems to only hurt when I sit down. My breasts are tender and seem like swollen, almost. My stomach feels really bloated and it looks like it too. Last week there was a lot of white-ish sometimes yellowish discharge, today there was a really white substance that came out. I鈥檓 still a virgin. But a little over 2 weeks ago I had oral sex and our clothes came off. I was pretty careful not to get it near my area, and I didn鈥檛, but I鈥檓 not sure if any semen was near there, like by my hands or anything? But I made sure my hands were whipped off before I touched anywhere near there. I鈥檓 pretty sure his hands weren't wet or anything from it. But later it got on my stomach, and dripped downward, but I had pants on by then. So I think it stopped at my pants line. Maybe I'm just freaking out. I鈥檓 really stressed about it, and this is always in my mind now, because I think I could be鈥 haven鈥檛 eaten as much as I have been or probably should. I鈥檝e also been exercising 3 days a week too.



Am i pregnant?opera score



ugh..you know.............



Am i pregnant?musicals opera theater



IF YOU DIDNT HAVE INTERCOURSE YOU ARE NOT AND CANNOT BE PREGNANT
If no semen got close to your "area" while you were naked, then you can't be pregnant. If you have any doubts about where his semen went, then get a cheap drugstore pregnancy test.
Take breath, relax, and take a test if you are unsure at all. You will not really know until then. Stress, exercise, and diet can all effect menstruation.



They have dollar store tests that work just as well as EPT and others. Try one of those.



Also, make very sure you know where the semen is if you do not want to get pregnant. Him touching it and touching you there could do it too. It all depends how fertile you are and what your ovulation schedule is.
Most likely not, but I guess it could happen.



First off, pregnant women's backs hurt becasue they have huge stomaches and they are carring around about 20-30 extra pounds. So, your back hurting would not have anything to do with you being pregnant at this point, you would be at most like two weeks, right?



Second, the only way you are really going to know before you get your period is to take an at home test or go to the doctor.



If it doesn't come in a few days, go to a store with a U-scan and bite the bullet.
omg....whats with kids and sex these days? other things can make you happy, like A LIFE.
If your underweight that could be the cause of a delay in your period and also remember, delays are kinda common so don't worry about it too much.



However if your missed period exceeds 20 days I would consult a doctor or even take a pregnancy test, just in case.



Relax. Breathe and hope for the best.
One word: Ew. Well, it's unlikely that you're pregnant and you probably wouldn't get symptoms of pregnancy that soon even if you were pregnant. So you should definitely see a doctor.



BTW Technically you wouldn't be considered a virgin.
you possibly could be get a pregnancy test
ur not pregnate



ur mind just thinks u r
I doubt you are pregnant and ignore the person who called you a whore.



Your period is probably late because you are stressed out. This is so common. Your symptoms sound like the symptoms of PMS. If it's really bothering you take the test.
Get a test and find out. If you are good luck!!!!
LOL is this for real?
very unlikely. its very normal to freak out the first time you do anything. If it doesnt come in a few days take a pregnacy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan