Saturday, December 5, 2009

My first dream where a dead relative was in it..........?

In the dream I was stabbed by an Italian mobster (he looked like Stanly Tucci); from there I was taken to a dark basement. I'm all alone and I begin to reach 4 a phone 2 call 4 help...as i'm moving along I can physically feel the blood running into my lungs and miraculously i had the common sense to adjust myself so i wouldn't drown. Then my sister and the Tucci looking guy z sitting w/ me as we both await help. I look over a/ out of the bathroom my grandpa comes out. He looks like he did 20 years ago.healthy and vibrant (he's been dead for 5 years now). He smiles at me, takes my head in his hands and kisses me..then mumbles something i couldn't understand. I start to freak out and every1 is looking at me in a weird way b/c i'm the only one seeing him. He proceeds to watch over me for the duration of my dream. Here's the deal: My grandfather and I were never close (we always got along, but w/no special bond); and i've never dreamt about dead relatives. plus, i'm not stressed.



My first dream where a dead relative was in it..........?comedy show



I have had so many dreams with dead relatives! The fact that he looks young and healthy is a good thing. I think it shows that you are on the right path and going to be okay. That is why he was looking out for you and no one else.



My first dream where a dead relative was in it..........?greek theater opera theater



ive heard that when a recently deceased relative appears to you in a dream its to tell you that they made it to the "other side" and they're ok...



maybe he was just saying hi =)
just telling you he loves and is there for you always
it was your grandfather that told you that everything will be o kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan