Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I do?

I know there's probably a million questions like this on here, but I need some advice.



My period was dude on Tuesday, and I still have no sign of it. I very well could be pregnant, and I've had an increase in cervical mucus in the past few days, and I'm after ovulation (I chart my cycle, plus my periods late so obviously it's after ovulation). My body has also been very fatigued and I have period-like cramping periodically, except without any blood. My nipples are also very tender. It sounds like my period should be coming, but my cycles are usually always regular. I'm not stressed, and I'm not making my body "think" that I'm pregnant, so please don't give me responses like that. I know the only way to know for sure is to take a test, so I did the day after my period was due, and it was negative. Where should I go from there?



What should I do?state theatre



Try testing again in a week, or, go to you doctor for a blood test. Good luck



What should I do?theater opera theater



Take another test soon as I am sure it would test positive by now if you were pregnant.



Good luck
take the test again. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan