Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's going on?

I have been having my period for about 2 weeks now...it hasn't been heavy...its been rather light..but I skipped a birth control pill a few weeks ago .. and then I had so much going on in my life i became super stressed and thats when i started bleeding... now i'm supposed to be on my "period pills" of my birth control .. but i haven't taken any.. and i'm still bleeding!!!* .. i'm not stressed anymore!* ... will it quit when i start my new pack of pills?



why have i been bleeding so much?



Thanks!*



What's going on?the grand theater



it may be cuz you skipped that pill but even if you dont take the "period pills" from your birth control you will still get your period. those are just placebos (nothing but sugar) just to help you to remember to take your pill. i missed a pill or 2 and had my period for almost a month. it was bad. but if you only skipped one, it should stop when you take a new pack. good luck



What's going on?soap opera opera theater



Same thin g happened to me but it was for a whole month... I stopped takin them thereafter and even switched and it still happened!!! when did u start takin them... sunday or after ur period.,.... i think has something to do with it
you probably started all this by missing a pill. once the bleeding starts from missing, it can be awhile before it stops. I am a little confused by what you call the "period pills" . I hope you understand that taking those pills is the same as taking nothing, so if you are now taking nothing then you are supposed to bleed, because that is what happens when you skip pills, take them late or stop taking them altogether, you bleed. I would take a preg test just to be sure and begin your new pack on time, do not go for more than 7 days without taking the active pills or you will really mess things up and increase your chance of getting pregnant. start the new pack with the active pills and the bleeding should stop soon after.
your hormones are in a tizzy



call your GYN and ask if you can restart the pills while still bleeding

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan