Thursday, December 10, 2009

Health problems?

I'm always stressed all the time. I have no idea why. I've been noticing I've been feeling kind of sick all the time. My heart beats fast at times for no reason and my head hurts all the time. I'm a secretary and I use the computer for 8 hours of the day, and I was wondering if that had any influence on my headaches. I'm 19, and I'm scared I'm going to have a heart attack. Is that possible at my age? My period just ended, but I haven't had these kind of problems before. Also, my heart rate is 91 beats/min. And I feel like I have a small fever. What's wrong with me?



Health problems?ballet



It sounds like you've got anxiety problems. You're not going to have a heart attack, so just calm down. Talk with your doctor about your symptoms. Maybe there's something he/she can prescribe for you.



Health problems?globe theater opera theater



It could be anything. Stress can affect your body in a negative way, or possibly its something else. Call your doctor and tell him/her your symptoms and make an appointment to be seen.
You need to talk to your doctor. That could be anything. Anybody can have a heart-attack at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan