Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can I do about my very dull skin?

I'm only 19, but my skin makes me look as if I am 26. I have brown acne spots here and there. Many indents from previous scars. No matter how much I exfoliate, use tonic, expensive lotion every night, it is becoming worse. I don't have acne. My skin sells are completly dead even though I drink a lot of water. I'm always stressed and continue to be stressed. Is there something natural other than an expensive chemical peel?



uneven pigmentation, large poors, and very depressing.



What can I do about my very dull skin?concert venue



For you uneven pigmentation you can go on line in buy bleaching cream from fashion fair.Only put it on affect area.For your dull skin you can use nitrogen soap to shower with it for dull skin in acne on the body.You might want to try proactive .You can also used Vaseline.Don't drink water from the sink.Stop drinking soda or coffee.Eat alots of fruit and vegetable.You can also used aloe Vera the clear kind.I used to have real bad skin now its get better.Don't eat sweet or ice cream.Drink water juice and take vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan