Thursday, December 10, 2009

Previous bulimia?

I've had a problem with bulimia for about three years, and finally was able to quit in March of this year. Belive me, i feel so much better now. But, sometimes i'm still in that state of mind, (usually when i'm home all day) where i start binging (sp?) without even realizing. During the week, i barely eat at all, i'm almost scared to. It's so complicated.



I think it's because i'm more stressed now than usual.



but i hate those urges, it feels like reliving the whole ordeal.



it's hard to understand if you're not familiar with it.



It gives off an " all or nothing " attitude.



so either you binge on food, or starve.



also, i've heard many stories of what could happen in the future of someone who has/had the ED, including pregnancy problems, throat, poor metabolism, walls aligning the stomach not stable. is any of that true?



( i'm fifteen, by the way, and i weigh roughly 110 but it ranges. )



Previous bulimia?plays



I relate to what you're talking about but I was anorexic. I know all about the urges and regardless of the eating disorder it's all about control! It's all about stress and seeing yourself in one light when others see you in another. With Bulimia you eat %26amp; purge (you can cause damage to the lining of your stomach, esophogus,rot your teeth (acid in vomit), cause scarring of your knuckles that never goes away. When you feel the pressure you need to get up, get OUT of the house(that where the FOOD is) take a walk, listen to some music on your headset and just think: Do I want to cause myself major problems with my stomach, teeth, possibly not being able to have children in my future all because of an URGE.?? Get CONTROL over it %26amp; keep the focus on that all the time. It's not worth it. Remember an eating disorder is like alcholism, it can be controlled but you will always have Bulimia. Take Control and Best of Luck to you.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan