Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should i do???

hey everyone... well currently i'm separated from my husband, it's been almost a month now... and i'm happy but at the same time confused... we have two beautiful sons together and it makes things harder to move on.... i got married at 18 because i became pergnant, but really my relationship with this man has been so abusive... he has lied, cheated, even physically abused me, not beating me up in other words he has slapped me. why is it so hard for me too let go and just forget about him.. don't get me wrong i'm not stressing him but in the back of my mind i'm thinking that we are going to get back together.... ever since he's been gone things have been at peace... but i have had faith that GOD is going to change him... right now i am financially depending on him, i'm 24yrs old and i haven't worked or gone back to college... i'm trying to turn my life to the LORD and do right in my life... i don't know what to do about him if anyone out there can give me any advice i would appreciate



What should i do???performing art center



You are confused because you feel you have to depend on him still....You do not....You are a young healthy strong woman who has the power to overcome may obstacles in your life...If he is abusive, then you don't need that and neither do the kids...He is the one with the problem, not you...You have peace right now, why would you want to go back to chaos...Right now you have the opportunity to move past the turmoil and live a happy life...Seize it and live the life you deserve...You do not need to be kept down anymore...I wish you well and all the luck in the world..God bless...



What should i do???theatre tickets opera theater



If you pray about it, God will show you. And if you already do pray about it, keep praying and just wait for God's guidance.
You don't need this loser and God wouldn't want you to stay with someone who hurts you. Think about your boys. What would it do to them if they saw him hit you? Or if they heard you fighting in the next room and heard the slap? What would that teach them? These things are more important than how you feel about him. Don't get me wrong, that is very important to, but the impact on your kids is greater. I use to have to listen to me dad slap my mom in the next room and hear her call out in distress "Jimmy!" Before you would here the slap land. I hate my father. Imagine if I was a boy. Would I think it is okay to keep a woman in line that way? Be a strong independant woman. Cut yourself off from his support and show him you don't need him. Good luck.
u have to way up the pros and cons of being with him if u decide to stay with him then let it b 4 the right reasons not just the ones people expect u to stay 4 and if u decide to split then dont b afraid it will only make u stronger dont just stay b/c of your children b/c they will only suffer in the long run if the 2 of u cant get along and dont stay just b/c u r financially dependant b/c u will get along without him there r plenty of single mothers and he will have to provide 4 ur children just do your best by your children and yourself good luck
Yea, just stay there and pray. I am sure God will take care of it all. Let us all know how that works for you.
Just pray about it and trust God....don't wait around for him just because you think God is going to change him. Look toward YOUR future and get yourself a job and start school to take care of your sons! Worry about you and your relationship with God...everything else will fall into place!! Good Luckl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan