Thursday, December 10, 2009

What would you guys do? help please?

Let鈥檚 see well I鈥檓 22 and 5 months pregnant and just lost the love of my life. Two weeks ago we slept up because I felt like his best friend (is a girl) was more important than me. I tried to explain to him how I felt before I left and gave him back my ring but he took up for her and changed the subject every time. That night I left I said some pretty **** up things but went back and begged him to take me back and said I was so sorry and he said give him time to heal well I thought ok maybe there is still some hope. Well that Saturday he moved in his best friend and I moved back in. well he slept on the couch and I begged him to come to bed ever night well I staid there for a week and it was still about her and of course I鈥檓 pregnant so my emotions are very different. Well I ask him to make her go back home and he wouldn鈥檛 he said he could not choose over me or her so that Friday I went back and got all of my stuff and that night they slept together and that hurt me so bad and it still hurts and yes I would forgive him because I love him and I鈥檓 having his child and I just want my family back. I wish he would understand me and understand what I鈥檓 going thru. We talk every other day and he tells me he still loves me and cares about me but why is he doing this? Why isn鈥檛 he trying to work with me and work are relationship out? I don鈥檛 want to be a single mom and I want my child to have its father everyday. I have been told he well realizes what is going on but if he hasn鈥檛 now he won鈥檛 ever. I hope he鈥檒l come back but he said he needs to be by himself right now. I鈥檓 really stressed out because I want him and I have told him I would work things out as long as he tried but its like he don鈥檛 want me any more. My question is what can I do to make him realize that I do love him and want to be with? What can I do to make him come back to me? I fell like he has chosen her over me and our child .



What would you guys do? help please?events



I am sorry for you. The truth is he isn't interested in being with you. He is feeling guilty about feeling that way..that's why he keeps stringing you along. Cut your losses and don't keep bashing your head against this brick wall. I don't mean to sound mean you just really need to start taking care of YOURSELF at this time physically and emotionally. Best of Luck, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan