Thursday, December 10, 2009

8days late need help please!! ttc #1?

Okay my hubby and I have been ttc for a while,I'm 8days late and yesturday I took a hpt negative. I have had bad cramping this past week, like I'm getting my period, I go and check nothing. my boobs are sore and my left on is swollen, I haven't slept in about a week. i'm tired, and cranky. Has this happen to anyone?? would really like some advice on what todo..



I'm not stressing, just trying to stay calme



But I'm hoping i'm pregnant!!!



8days late need help please!! ttc #1?oper



Test again in a few days. I have heard some woman don't get a positive until they are 14 days late.



8days late need help please!! ttc #1?hollywood theater opera theater



its very possibly u might have a baby on the way!
Try taking a hpt again today, it should be saying positive by now if you were though. They usually can pick up the hormone within a few days of being late.
HPTs are usually very accurate. However, I think you should do another one. If your period is usually on time, sounds like you could be pregnant. Good Luck!
It sounds like you very well may be. All of that happened with me when I was pregnant with my twins and a hpt did not show until I was 6 weeks! I highly suggest the ept hpt, it showed a faint line when ALOT of other tests did not! As for advice STAY CALM....good luck! (go get an ept and take it first thing in the morning!!)
You are showing a lot of the symptoms of pregnancy- maybe you should go out and get yourself a couple more tests just to make sure! HPTs produce more false negatives than false positives, so you could well be pregnant.



However, the only thing I would be worried about is the cramping you're experiencing. Usually when you've conceived, you'd feel a bit bloated and tender, but not usually crampy. Have a chat with your doctor to make sure there is nothing you should be worried about.



I wish you the best of luck and if you haven't conceived yet, hope you do very soon!
I'm feeling the same as you and am 5 days late with bfn, been ttc for 18 months. I'm still hoping I may be pregnant cos can't really deal with another disappointment. Just try and do another test in a couple of days and maybe go see your doctor. Baby dust to you.
You should be getting a positive result by now, BUT there are exceptions to every rule. Some women produce the pregnancy hormone at a slower rate than others, and it's not unheard of for a woman to go into her 6th week or longer with no positive test. a blood test at the Dr.'s office will give you all the answers you need! Best of luck to you.....and LOTS of baby dust :)
test again in a few days if af dont show or u might need to get a blood test done GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan