Saturday, December 5, 2009

My heart feels like breaking...i feel so depressed...please help me???

ok so i've been bullied for years and the bullies are in my hs now but i barely see them. i feel like all my friends are acting weird around me and avoidin me...i get so paranoid and then they call me weird and think i'm boring and act depressed all the time. there's 1 girl in my class and she's being an butt right now suckin up to teacher, actin all cool. knowin everything, and stuff. when every1 was aganist her i stood up for her. now shes ok with every1 but shes being btchy around me and talking to my friends and using them just to get me annoyed. she does the evilest things. top of that i hav a crush on this guy who i think only acts nice when i dress nice. idk how to start a convo with him. i'm so stressed n my grades are going down and i cant keep friendships with my friends. please help i'm breaking down. i'm worrying bout everything.



My heart feels like breaking...i feel so depressed...please help me???comedy club



You need some new friends. Find out if there's a good church near you with a teen group. I'll pray for you. I think you should ask the Lord into your life. I did many years ago and He has helped me so much with all my problems and blessed me a lot too. Try reading the Bible (New Testament first). John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Please look up these other verses too: Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:12, Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-11.



My heart feels like breaking...i feel so depressed...please help me???sheet music opera theater



Just act like what ever these people do doesn't bother you and usually they will stop.
Poor girl, I have totally been in your situation !I am now a woman and my best advice would be for you to try to occupy your time with books and studying, and these people whom you call H.S friends, you wont even remember their names five years from now, so what I am trying to say is it can be hard being lonely but sometimes one or two good friends is better than lots of bad friends. If you feel your freinds are trying to avoid you, trust your intuition it may be time to meet new friends.Sometimes the person you help will turn against you but don,t let your grades suffer due to people that don,t care about you.
Bullying is not a joke, is something very serious, tell your parents about this, please don't keep silence. You are a very important person to those who loves you, if you are a believer, pray God , tell him that what you have in your heart, he will protect you, and comfort you, if you talk with Him you will not be depressed anymore. God loves you.
Wow, that's a lot to have going on, I'll try to answer in general because the concerns seem related. Highschool is a mess of nerves and hormones without the mean behavior. The way I dealt with it was to have a crush on someone going to another school, therefore I didn't have the same amount of pressure to date, not something I recommend, I think I lost out on a growing up experience that would've gave me more confidence with talking to people today. The thing is, you got to stand up for yourself, you can bet the teasers and ones acting tough are a little jealous of you and your situation. You can just assume they don't understand the drama they're causing by giving them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to slander, how they feel about you is mild in comparison to how they feel about themselves.
You need to talk to a councillor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan