Thursday, December 10, 2009

Antidepressant experiences, was yours bad too?

i've been on zoloft since i was 10. i feel like it's messed me up. i was in a fog for years, gained a lot of weight, lost a lot of hair. i'm so stressed about it, i regret it so much, it made me so lazy and weird around all my friends that now they're not my friends anymore. i couldn't really do anything social.. so now that i'm off it my little anxiety that i had before taking it is really high. i got bullied really badly everyday at school, i've seen tapes of how i acted and it's so hard for me to believe that's how i was. now i'm going to a new school and i'm scared because i haven't been to one in a while and i got so hurt at my other ones that i'm afraid it's going to happen again. i just regret it none of this would've happened if it wasn't for zoloft.



Antidepressant experiences, was yours bad too?greek theater



wow, thats a young age to start antidepressants. I was on effexor for a couple of years, and it took me that long to realize that it sucked, I wasn't super depressed, but I was never happy. It sort of sounds like you are having other health problems though. The hair loss and weight gain could be PCOS or even a thyroid issue. You should have your hormones and your blood sugars checked. Good luck



Antidepressant experiences, was yours bad too?performing arts show opera theater



I was incredibly depressed before I started Zoloft. I've been on it for two years and I haven't had those symptoms. I feel like it makes me FEEL less, but not necessarily in a fog. Antidepressants can have the opposite effect on people under age 18...I'm surprised a doctor prescribed them to you. If you stopped the zoloft cold turkey, and didn't just gradually lower your dose, that could be why your anxiety is high. Maybe all you need is a medication for anxiety (like xanax)! If I'm not anxious, I'm usually not depressed. It's a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan