Saturday, December 5, 2009

Listen up, bis, gays, ..here me out?

i'm in first year university..dealing with really heavy course loads...and i have feelings for girls and none of them feel the same way, and i just can't come out because 1) it's not an option 2) i'm not 100% sure 3) i need more experience on this matter, physically. i'm sure you all know what it's like to be alone/left out at some point in the beginning. it's getting in the way of everything, my friendships, my schooling, my mental being. guys..i'm really stressed out. don't know how much more i can take.



Listen up, bis, gays, ..here me out?events



I feel like u do. I feel like i have been handed something that I am not ready 2 deal with, but I have no way to escape. Tell someone that u r having feelings for girls. It will help A LOT to have some support.



Listen up, bis, gays, ..here me out?home theatre opera theater



Im sure your university has social clubs for the gay community. You should try one and I bet you meet some new friends if anything. Im sure that can help a bit with you every day stress. This may also help you answer some of those deep questions you may have. Heads up and stay strong. PEACE!!!!!
ok, first thing is don't worry about coming out to anybody if you aren't ready or sure. if you are on a college campus and too young to drink in a bar i'd make contact with the gay organizations. meet as many gay people as you can. gay people have gay friends, and you can never have too many of those :)



putting yourself around people who are more likely to return your interest will feel a lot less stressful than unrequited feelings for straight girls.



you can make time for a relationship *and* your courseload; college kids do it all the time. also if you have the chance, use your summers to participate in a program or get a job that puts you in proximity with people like you. best thing you can do.



and don't worry, it gets much, much better. good luck :)
I feel the same way... Luckily, I told 3 of my close friends and they are very supportive. Try it out... It is fun... Good Luck!!!
Yeah, being lonely and having to make new friends always sucks. What you should do is just put on a pretty face, and head on out to a club, bar or whatever it is you enjoy. (Personally I like working out and cycling so I hang out alot at the rec center.) You'll end up making friends before you know it. And may even find a love interest!!



Just try to keep your head up girl, things WILL eventually get better!!!!
i think that maybe you should forget love/sex life while in college if u have heavy loads and its getting in the way of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan