Thursday, December 10, 2009

14 year old can't stop drinking coffee!!!!!?

I'm 14 and I can't stop drinking coffee, its almost 8 at night and I'm still drinking it. I'm really stressed so I'm not sleeping well so I need to drink coffee to stay awake. I'm up till atleast midnight everytime studying and I have to get up at 6. I usually dont get to sleep till 2 or 3. I study all night. I drink 2 pots of coffee a day!!! How can I stop? How can I get a good schedule going?



14 year old can't stop drinking coffee!!!!!?performing arts center



My first question is why are your parents letting you drink that much coffee. second if you have to many things going on maybe you should think about getting out of some of the extra carricular activities. I would sy this weekend just don't drink any at all you will crash and have no choice but to sleep you may get moody and have headaches but tough it out and you will level out and get back on a schedual you can handle.



14 year old can't stop drinking coffee!!!!!?sunshine opera theater



hey! im 14 and i get good grades and go to bed at 9 30 every night and i participate in school and i still hang out with friends and go out and i NEVER have had coffee at all and its easy you have to get whats important and whats not important you shouldn't be that stressed if your not sleeping well why would you want to stay awake?? as a coffee lover you know it is packed with ENERGY (caffeine) that gives you energy but once that energy is wiped off, you are even more tired than before thats what makes you addicted to it you want that energy more and more. well make a good study hour or something (even if you have to ditch something on your old schedule) you have to get a study something ALWAYS ALWAYS get a good night sleep it will get you the same energy as coffee but healthy! how do you stop? get rid of the coffee in your house and if your parents drink it you have to learn self control. if all else fails then find something more healthy and more appealing to eat/drink and you will get a better healthier addiction. this may have been long but take my advice and it will be better! :)
I am a 19 year old boy. I like to drink coffee sometimes, but I really prefer tea. You should try tea, it is not as strong as coffee, yet it still has caffeine, but not as much. You can also try green tea. That is an excellent alternative.
actually tea has more caffeen..........read up b4 you give advice....
Ok first you need to get your priorities straight. Out of all the things you listed that you have to prioritize, which 3 are the most important??? Lets say as an example, you wake up at 6 but you go to bed at 10:30. When u get home from school, work on homework, tutor kids till lets say 6:00? eat, dinner, without any coffee! Spend an hour on "me time", take a walk, watch TV, get on the internet, ect. Then on the weekends, hang with freinds, boyfriend, and work on 4H. have one cup of coffee a day or none. NOT A POT OF COFFEE, A CUP. Coffee actually makes you crash later. Doctors have found that if you eat an apple, it gives you more caffeine then coffee.



relax.have fun with life.its not the end of the world if you get a bad grade. Its not the end of the world if u lose a boyfriend. Its not the end of the world if you dont get something in 4H done. Its not the end of the world if you lose a friend.



It can be the end of a good world if you dont have some fun. dont prioritize, and worry to much



a good alternitive to coffee is tea! ;)
Yeah, tell me about it, I'm 15. My parents have been trying to get me to stop drinking so much, but I can't. On average, I stay up until midnight doing homework, research, etc., I already have preexisting sleep problems due to stress and anxiety, so I'm up at random hours during the night. I have to get up at around 5:30 every day, so coffee is essential to my way of life. It may not be the best schedule, but it works for me. By the way, coffee doesn't stunt your growth, that's just a stupid myth. My grandpa has been drinking coffee almost his entire life, even when he was young, and he is almost 6'5".



So, its really up to you whether or not you want to change your schedule.
oh god dear, please stop this terrible habit. you don't need pots of coffee. coffee contains lots and lots of caffeine and sugar and that stunts your growth. what i mean is your going to stop growing if you haven't finished already. i used to drink a lot of coffee too and my doctor told me its very unhealthy and the reason why im so tired is because all the sugar and caffeine is messing with my blood sugar which causes it to go high and make me very tired. eating fruits and vegetables make you stay awake without having a drowsy feeling. drink about 5 or 7 bottles of water a day.. its very good for you.. water makes your body happy.. exercising helps a lot. i work out for an hour a day at my school and it relives stress and makes me concentrate on my work.. if it helps, you should really tell you b/f that you need some space and that when you get your stuff together yall can try it again.. only if you feel he is a problem.. i don't think you really need to study all that time.. really just a good 2 hours of studying is enough.. im only 14 too and i rarely study but i get good grades..!! so start off every day with one less cup of coffee if you cannot help it. and start eating and drinking healthy!! thats a key!! good luck and i hope you finally brake that habit :)
Stop studying all night. I was so over studying that I made a rule that I can only do 1 hour of homework each night. I don't drink as much coffee anymore. My grades have also gone way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan